|Types Of Anodizing||Dye Anodizing|
|Industries||Equipment, Equipement, Aviation / Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics|
|Applications For Anodized Finishes||Food Preparation Equipment|
|Packaging Type||Box Packing|
We offer our services for Hard Anodizing - Anohard-on Aluminum Components. Anohard layer is a ceramic like layer developed by anodic oxidation process in a cool electrolyte specially formulated for Hard Anodizing. We are equipped with one of the best facility in Gujarat, no one can match our quality. The ANOHARD layer protects aluminum components, enhances the basic properties and offers following advantages Features
- Excellent Hardness Up To 550 VPN-High Wear Resistance
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance.
- High Thermal 8 Electrical Insulation.
- Excellent Adhesion With Base Material.
- Non-sticking, Good Antifriction Surface And Easy Cleaning.
- Layer Thickness - 30 To 60 Microns, Controlled In Close Tolerance.
- Can Be Ground/Honned To Required Size.
- Hard Anodizing is essential for a variety of applications in the engineering industries for functional requirements.
- Textile Machinery Parts, Pulleys, Rollers. Winding Drums, Bobbins.
- Pneumatic Cylinders, Medical Instruments, Surgical Instruments, Actuators, Elevator Parts.
- Automotive Parts, Compressor Parts, Impellers, Turbine Parts, Hardware Items.
- Data Processing Machinery Parts, Household Items, Pressing Iron Bodies.
- Aluminum Piston Valves, Nozzles, Camera Pads, Investment Casting Moulds, Decorative Pads.
- Food Handling & Pharmaceutical Processing Machinery Parts, Packaging Machinery Parts.
- Fire Fighting Equipments, Printing Machinery Parts, Burners, Blow Moulding Dies.